Look who is on night 5 of his big boy bed! He loves his new train sheets and the freedom of being able to get in and out all by himself. We've been pleasantly shocked at how well it's working out. He doesn't get out after we leave the room and even stays in bed in the morning and after naps until we come get him. I had heard of people saying their kids did that last part but NEVER thought our rambunctious little man would. He's been sleeping longer at night and taking longer naps too! Crossing our fingers this keeps up when he goes back to school tomorrow after being out for 11 days.
I'm 95% done with his new big boy room which has a bigger big boy bed but we're not planning on moving him up there for a few more months. I can only hope that one goes as smoothly!
No comments:
Post a Comment