Yesterday we took Blake to his first rodeo. "We" being me and "Jim", Randy's rodeo alter-ego. Check out his cool belt that he's held onto since picking it up at a thrift store for a date party in college. Lucky me that he still decides to wear it now. Just kidding honey. It looked great with your Sevens.

Anyways, Blake enjoyed the petting zoo and seeing all of the animals but I think the thing that's stuck out most in his mind is that a goat nudged his chest and knocked him over at the petting zoo. Every time we've mentioned the animals since the rodeo, he's been sure to mention that "Goat knocked me over," sometimes followed by, "I'm just a little guy. He supposed to not do that." We will only be showing him these pictures in the future and hope that he forgets about that mean little goat.
Actually I'm pretty sure he won't forget driving the tractor:
No comments:
Post a Comment