There's only about one more week left of the second trimester and then it will be onto the last and final one! The baby weighs almost 2 pounds now and measures a little over 9 inches. He moves all the time, especially in the morning and at night. I was telling Randy how I don't see how women ever get tired of that. It's just the best feeling. He said he's going to remind me of this in a few weeks as the baby gets bigger and is packing a little more punch.
People keep asking me if I have any cravings but I really don't other than eating 2-3 bowls of cereal a day. Cooper and I are still going on our 2 mile walks most days and I'm still doing my pregnancy pilates and yoga videos. All of that is supposed to make things easier after having the baby so I hope that ends up being true.
Here's a 26 week belly picture, steadily putting on the pounds....

And a picture of the bedding. It's mostly blue and brown with a few orange monkeys or polka dots. The first one is a sham that will cover a pillow and go in the glider. The second is a picture of the crib skirt. Kind of hard to get the full effect but the nursery will be finished soon and then I'll post better pics.


No comments:
Post a Comment