9/9/09

20 Weeks!

20 weeks this week - the official halfway point! I had my 20 week appointment this morning and it's still a boy! Good thing too because I can't imagine having to come back and tell Randy it's not a boy after all! (They normally don't do a sonogram at the 20 week visit so Randy didn't come to this one but they ended up doing one anyways.) I won't post any pictures this time because I figure no one really wants to see the baby's thigh bone and the other pictures didn't turn out that great. He did yawn while we were watching him on the screen which was pretty cute. I have definitely started feel him moving around a little, especially at night after dinner when I'm laying down. It's not enough for Randy to feel yet but hopefully within the next few weeks. The baby is measuring about 14 ounces now and is about the size of a cantaloupe, right on track.

We ordered a crib and dresser last weekend so the next step is to start looking at bedding and paint colors. But that will have to wait until after our trip to Grand Cayman! We leave tomorrow and get back next Tuesday night. It's our last hoorah before we either won't have a little one with us or a little one at home to worry about and miss. Should be a lot of fun although definitely different than our previous beach vacations. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment