WEEK 14
Well, I’m now in week 14, the first week of the 2nd trimester! They say this is the best trimester because the nausea and fatigue go away and so far that’s been so true for me. I’ve also gotten my appetite back and can stand to eat salads, veggies, and chicken again. I know there’s a few of you that are disappointed to hear that I am off of my fast food kick now. I’m still keeping Pepperidge Farm in business with the goldfish though. I try to tell myself it’s cheese and they’re made with whole grain, but at the end of the day, it’s still a cracker and I’m going to have to cut back.
The baby is now about the size of a clenched fist. I told Randy this and he asked me, “Whose clenched fist?” Good question, I don’t really know, I assume it’s just the average fist. :)
My doctor’s office (who I love) offered to let me come in between appointments if I ever wanted to hear the baby’s heartbeat, just for reassurance that everything is okay. I think they may regret telling me that because I already took them up on it and went in this week to hear it! All is good! Now just 2 more weeks until we find out whether it’s a boy or girl! I have a feeling it’s a boy, Randy’s in denial that it could be anything but a boy, and my parents think girl so we’ll have to see who’s right...
I logged my vote for boy earlier this week. I haven't been wrong in quite a long time about these predictions.
ReplyDelete