7/14/09

BABY SMITH!!!

We are super excited to share with our friends and family that we are expecting a baby around January 26, 2010! Wow, 2010! Seems so far away but it's only about 6 more months and I know it will be here before we know it!

Here is a picture from the 12-week sonogram. He or she is quite a mover! Stay tuned for more pictures and news...4 more weeks until we find out the sex! The baby's heartbeat is on the fast side, which some say means a girl, but I also read an old wives' tale that if you crave calories and not sweets and chocolate then it's a boy. Since I've had more of an interest in Chickfila, Whataburger chicken strips, and McDonalds hamburgers and not much interest in cookies or sweets, Randy is choosing to believe that it's a boy. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on his part...







And, the 12-week belly pic...yes there's only one in there.



2 comments:

  1. Mike and I are so happy for you- we know you will make great parents!!!
    We are so excited about the arrival of a new little one in our family!
    Looking forward to the next 6 months!
    Love you-
    Mom and Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those sweet baby pictures! It really is amazing, isn't it? You are looking great, Amanda. I have no doubt that pregnancy will suit you. I am so excited to find out what you are having. Any shower plans?? I would love to help.
    Love,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete