I can remember standing in the driveway talking to a neighbor when Blake was 9 weeks old and the neighbor jokingly asked, “So you ready to have another one?” I didn’t want to tell him this for fear he'd think I was a bad mother but in my head I was thinking “Absolutely not!” Of course I loved Blake but at that point I was so sleep deprived, nursing was taking its toll, and Blake was a fussy baby and I couldn’t imagine why anyone would sign up for that AGAIN! Though things did get better over the next several months, as everyone said they would, and Blake became more fun each month than the month before, I still held onto that memory of being so incredibly tired (and I love love love my sleep).
5/4/11
"The Itch"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So, does this mean we will be hearing an announcement soon? :~)
ReplyDelete