Randy and I were really excited when we found out we were having a boy. I was glad Randy was going to get to experience that special father-son relationship. To be the mom of a boy though, what immediately came to mind was sports, dirt, trucks, and sweater vests (couldn’t wait to get him in those!). As I started telling my friends with sons that we were expecting a boy they all told me how wonderful boys were and how much they loved their moms. I never really understood what they were talking about but now I get it. We’ll be strolling the aisles of HEB or Target and Blake will just absentmindedly grab a finger or two and hold on for a little while. The last time he did it I had to snap a picture so I don’t forget what this sweet little hand looks like when it grabs onto mine, for no other reason than just because. Little boys really are sweet too.
No comments:
Post a Comment