Before:
After - not too bad really, considering I clean his hands along the way. Soon I'll just let him go all in and feed himself, but for now we're trying to keep it relatively clean.
Blake hit the beach for the first time! We went to Port Aransas where he played in the waves and sand and promptly stuck a fistful of muddy sand in his mouth, so we spent most of the time on the beach in the shade where we had a little pool of fresh water for him. It was a convenient time to go to the beach because he can sit up pretty well but couldn't crawl yet so I wasn't chasing him all over the sand. I try to remember that he's a boy and wants to and can get dirty but I always find myself sweeping dirt off of him and trying to keep him clean. I will be forced to let go of this soon I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment